We continuously look for interested students and researchers who want to join the fascinating field of low-dimensional material and systems research. If you are looking for a PhD position, a Masters work, please visit our related page .
Düşük boyutlu malzeme ve sistemleri araştırmalarının büyüleyici alanına katılmak isteyen ilgilenen öğrencileri ve araştırmacılarının sürekli arayışı içindeyiz. Bu konularda yüksek lisans ve/veya doktora çalışması gerçekleştirmek istiyorsanız, lütfen ilgili sayfamızı ziyaret ediniz.
- A new article “The effect of passivation layer, doping and spacer layer on electron-longitudinal optical phonon momentum relaxation time in Al0.3Ga0.7N/AlN/GaN heterostructures”, which is a result of a joint project between Gazi University, Eskisehir Technical University, Rzhanov Institute of Semiconductor Physics and Novosibirsk State University, is published in Mater. Sci. Semicond. Process.
Our “Structural parameters and electronic properties of 2D carbon allotrope: graphene with a kagome lattice structure” titled study is accepted at Chem. Phys. Lett. This study is a joint DFT study which was done at University of Ulm visit between Nov. 2019 - Feb 2020.
Reference paper for Aestimo 1D solver: “General-purpose open-source 1D self-consistent Schrödinger-Poisson Solver: Aestimo 1D” which gives a general overview of the Aestimo 1D has been published in Comput. Mater. Sci. Aestimo 1D is an open-source one-dimensional Schrödinger-Poisson solver project that is started by Prof. Lisesivdin in 2012.
- Congratulations! Polat Narin has been selected as an Outstanding Reviewer for Nanotechnology for 2019, in recognition of the high quality and timeliness of his reviews during the year.
- Our first study of 2020 “Effects of Annealing under Different Atmospheres on Structural and Optical Properties of USCVD grown ZnO Nanostructures” is published at Mater. Sci. Eng. B. This study is a part of our TUBITAK project 116F197 and second experimental publication from this project. Study shows the effect of usage of Argon and Oxygen atmospheres in the growth of ZnO nanoparticles in Mist CVD growth method.
- Prof. Lisesivdin is returned from 3 month-long studies held in Institute for Quantum Optics (IQO), University of Ulm. It was decided to increase the number of studies and collaboration between LRG and IQO.
- New publication “Investigation of electronic and optical properties of wurtzite MgZnO using GGA + U formalism” is currently published at Philos. Mag. Lett. journal. Study is providing a new way to find better electronic structure calculations where classical DFT approaches fell short.
We are supporting Aestimo 1D Self-consistent Schrödinger-Poisson solver.